1. To cooperate with the Ohio Retired Teachers Association (ORTA)
2. To maintain and improve the social, educational, economic, and recreational programs of this association.
3. To help retired teachers maintain identity with the teaching profession, to further the cause of education, and to provide opportunity for meaningful contact with friends and associates of the active teaching community.
4. To gather and disseminate information of value to its members.
5. To respond to community needs and to encourage retired teachers to contribute their talents and experiences to the decision-making processes in their local communities.
6. To provide a program which will prepare active teachers for retirement.
7. To familiarize retired and active teachers with the benefits of membership in the local (MRTA) and state (ORTA) associations.